Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Here's the general outline for this week!

Breakfasts: yogurt, cereal, leftovers from Tuesday brunch, smoothies

Monday:
Lunch: leftover baked ziti/green beans
Dinner: men's meeting at our house--the guys are cooking!

Tuesday:
Breakfast: quick quiche, banana bread, blueberry muffins, OJ, coffee (girl's brunch at my house!)
Lunch: chili and rice, baked ziti (packed for Andrew's lunch)
Dinner: Beef/refried bean tacos with tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, cheese

Wednesday:
Lunch: leftovers, sandwiches (packed--we are both working)
Dinner: At Andrew's sister's house

Thursday: leave to go to Jacksonville for the rest of the weekend for Christopher's wedding!
Friday: in Jacksonville
Saturday: in Jacksonville

All together, it looks like I will only need to cook dinner once this week. Since I am so tired these days (37 1/2 weeks pregnant), that will be a welcome change. :)

Alicia
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.