Monday, May 17, 2010

Coming Next Monday: A Bloggy Breakfast Bash!


Breakfast is one of my favorite meals. It can be cozy and wholesome without tons of work, or it can be extravagant feeling with just a little more effort applied.

What do you like for breakfast? Any delightful tried-and-true breakfast dishes that you serve at your house?

Next Monday, I will be hosting a Bloggy Breakfast Bash! Come share your most-loved breakfast recipes, traditions, or stories. All you busy moms trying to feed little mouths--what's your breakfast routine?

There will be a link-up with a picture image, posted on Monday morning, May 24th!

There will be a twitter hashtag for following along, and lots of comment and retweeting love going around...:) Will you join us?

~Alicia
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.