|Together for R&R in Garmisch, Germany|
2) When you face life together, the hard times are softened and fun times are even more fun.
3) Cuddling. I've always loved hugs.
4) When you marry, suddenly what previously may have affected only you now also affects your spouse. The good and the bad. You learn (hopefully) not to be so self-absorbed.
5) You're a team. You can even have secret codes if you want.
|One week after Squishy's birth|
7) Accumulated memories and inside jokes. Can you imagine how many sweet memories you will have with your spouse when you are both (God-willing!) in your eighties?
|On our honeymoon|
9) Bearing each others burdens, carrying each other in weakness, sharing joy.
10) Starting and ending each day together.
What is one of the sweetest parts of marriage to you?
Linked to Top Ten Tuesday and Wedded Wednesday. :)