My Top Ten Ways To Eat A Craisin
1) In Cheerios. Seriously. When my husband was deployed in 2008, I think I mostly subsided on Cheerios with cherry flavored Craisins. I still love them. I think I should get General Mills and Ocean Spray together because I'm really on to something here.
2) In A Salad. The perfect salad toppings are craisins, hard-boiled eggs, croutons, apples, cheddar cheese, and a creamy dressing. Oh yes.
3) In Cookies. There is a recipe on the back of the craisins package for black forest cherry cookies that sounds amazing. But I've always eaten all the craisins before I could try it.
4) In Granola.
5) In Vanilla Yogurt. Mmmmmm. With granola if you want.
6) Take a Ritz cracker. Spread it with cream cheese. Then add 2-3 (cherry flavored!) craisins. YUM.
7) Are you ready to take it to the next level? Follow the steps in point #6, only use Brie cheese instead. Oh my goodness, it's wonderful.
8) In Chicken Salad. Anti-climactic after Brie with craisins, but still good.
9) Banana Cranberry Bread. Doesn't that sound divine? I haven't actually made this one yet, but soon.
10) By themselves, of course!
I'm sure all of these taste great with regular craisins, I'm just really partial to the cherry ones. Has anyone tried the Blueberry flavored craisins? I'm curious about those.
On a side note, I have never been able to find a coupon for Ocean Spray craisins, and I think that's lame. Has anyone else ever found coupons for them?
This post is linked to Top Ten Tuesday. :D