1) The crispness in the air. Obviously, this makes the rest of Fall possible. And it gives me a refreshing burst of energy. Growing up, when the weather would cool down, our dog would start excitingly running laps around our house in the morning. When fall comes to Florida, it's time to celebrate, ya'll.
2) Hot drinks. A piping cup of tea makes my day. Earl Gray is my favorite. Really, you're never too old for tea parties.
3) Sweaters. Here in the Sunshine State, it's just a blessing when all the midriff-showing, ultra-short shorts clad, flip-flop loving masses start wearing more clothes. And I just like sweaters. They're cozy (cozy is one of my favorite words, and I get to use it in abundance during the Fall season!).
4) Soup. With the help of the best chicken broth ever, my soups are going to be out. of. this. world. At least, that's what I'm humbly hoping for. ;)
|(c) Llore Photography|
6) Fabulous utility bill. Oh yeah.
7) It's no longer suicidal to exercise outside. I'm thinking about doing a 5k when Jillian is finished pulverizing me.
8) Bonfires! And camping.
9) The time change. An extra hour is something worth celebrating.
10) Candles. Yankee Candle and Bath and Body Works sell my favorite candles. I'm going to sit on the couch, wearing a sweater, reading a book, sipping on hot tea, eating pumpkin yumminess in my candle-lit living room. How could you possibly not like Fall?
I'm linked to Oh Amanda's Top Ten Tuesday.