Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blogosphere Bits: My Usual HodgePodge

Ya'll know me. It's hard for me to have a themed list for Saturday Stumbles...mine are all over the place. Whatever struck my fancy this week in the blogosphere!

Fall Recipe: Warm Apple Crisp from My Blessed Life. I made this yesterday for company and it was AWESOME! Doubling it next time.

Fall Recipe #2: Sausage and Shrimp Gumbo from la Casa de Chen. Cindy linked this recipe up to Try New Adventures Thursday this week, and I'm dying to try it!

Blogging Post: I Did It My Way: Long-Term Blogging Success Tips from The Motherload.

Post That Encouraged Me As A Mom: My Story--The Video Version from Inspired To Action. 

Post That Made Me Laugh: Not My Finest Moment by We Are THAT Family.

I'm linked to Saturday Stumbles and Share Your Faves. :D

Have an awesome weekend, dear friends!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the mention. :) I hope you LOVE the gumbo!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.