I like to save the best for last.
If you stand over the sink for prolonged lengths of time, you probably experience tired feet or an achy back on occasion. I was routinely complaining about both to my husband last month. I had taken to wearing supportive shoes whenever I worked in the kitchen because my feet were KILLing me.
Then Sublime sent me an Imprint Comfort Mat.
You know that lovely memory foam that makes your bed delicious to sleep in? This mat is like memory foam for your feet.
|Not my kitchen...but isn't it cute?|
- My feet (and back!) feel so much better. The mat is comfortable and supportive.
- The mat doesn't slide around, unlike most rugs I have had in my kitchen before.
- The Imprint Comfort Mats are so simple to clean. No shaking dirt out or washing it in your washing machine. Just wipe it off with some soap and water! To me, this is a huge perk. I love the feeling of having something clean under my feet.
- The mats are waterproof, antimicrobial, and resistant to mold and mildew.
- The regular sized mat costs $69.99. That's more than you would typically pay for a standard, run-of-the-mill kitchen rug at Target. But even I (cheap, coupon-crazy me) think this mat is worth every penny. And this would be such a wonderful gift for the loving women in your life who spend hours on their feet in the kitchen (or the laundry room...).
How to enter:
Mandatory entry: Visit Imprint Comfort Mats and check out their mat selection! Leave a comment telling me which one is your favorite (please leave your email address!).
For an additional entries (Leave a comment for each):
- Leave a second comment telling me that you "like" Sublime Co. on facebook!
- Tweet about this giveaway!
This giveaway is only open to US Residents and will run through November 17th.What do you do to keep your feet/back from hurting when you work long hours in the kitchen?
Disclosure: I was provided with an Imprint Comfort Mat by Sublime Co. I was not paid to publish positive comments. All opinions are 100% my own. I heart this mat.
Linked to WFMW and Things I Love Thursday.