|My 23rd birthday--Hubby decorated the cake!|
I am 26 years old today.
In celebration of both my birthday and to ring in the new year, I have drafted a list of 27 things I would like to do in my 27th year of life.
- Run a 5k.
Cook a Thai dish.2/15 Can my first jam. 3/23 Take my husband on a surprise date.9/16 Purchase my first DSLR Camera(ok, so technically, I did this yesterday! More to come...). 1/7
- Read 12 new books.
Attend my first blogging conference (Blissdom '11, here I come!). 1/25 Go strawberry picking.3/22
- Write a handwritten note to a friend/relative each month. (So far, so good)
- Go camping as a family.
- Learn a song on the guitar (I currently don't know a thing).
Learn how to use Photoshop. (Well on my way as of 5/01)
- Read through the Bible.
Make a gingerbread house from scratch. 12/11 Plant my first spring container garden from seed. (Garden planted 2/29...partially from seed!)
- Do my first 365 project!
Make more breads from my top 10 list. July 2011 Start using Skype.10/1
- Finish my wedding album.
- Learn about the Bantawa Rai people.
- Make my husband breakfast in bed.
- Clean a friend's house.
Have sewing circle with the original sewing circle gals.8/4
- Take Squishy to storytime at the library.
Make Eggs Benedict. 10/24
- Take someone bread fresh of out the out of the oven.
Get pregnant! Wouldn't that be incredibly awesome?(Baby due 12/29/2011!)
Are you going to find them?
Happy New Year, sweet friends!
Linked to Finer Things Friday.