So the weekend was regrouping time for us. Time to pick up the strewn house and dirty laundry and get our game face on for the coming week. For me, that included putting together the 1st menu plan since baby arrived.
|The fridge, a little extra full with freezer cooking supplies|
Dinners for the Week:
Monday--Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
Tuesday--Veggie Cheddar Soup and biscuits
Wednesday--Bourbon Chicken with veggies
Thursday--Burritos with lettuce, tomatoes, guac...the works!
Saturday--Pizza Night with salad
And now.....drumroll..................it's time to start posting my goals for the week again! I'm excited to get back on the bandwagon.
Here are my goals for this week:
- Finish reading The Hidden Art of Homemaking.
- Finish memorizing James 4:6-10
- Have two learning/activity times with Squishy.
- Make quadruple batch of Cheddar/Veggie soup.
- Make quadruple batch of Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- Make large batch of taco meat
- Grate mozzarella cheese for freezer pizza kits.
- Make chocolate granola bars.
- Write our sponsored child and another friend.
Linked to Money Saving Mom and Menu Plan Monday.