Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday @ the Supermarket

Finished with the weekly shopping. Made a quick run into Winn-Dixie for cheese (we are having pizza tonight and I didn't have enough mozzerella.

Winn-Dixie
Spent: $2.99
Saved:$2.99


Publix
Spent: $42
Saved: $53.35

Grand total spent: $44.99
Grand total saved: $56.29

I also made a run to Wal-Mart at the end of last week for more on-sale flour, some butter, eggs, and pepperoni. So, I have $39 left in the grocery envelope for the rest of the month! Should be do-able.

I would like to get back to saving 60-80% on our groceries, but since we are consistently staying within budget each month AND I'm experimenting with freezer cooking, I'm not too worried about it right now. :)

~Alicia

This post is linked to The Grocery Cart Challenge.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.