Friday, October 30, 2009

Publix deals!



Just made our weekly shopping trip, and I think I did quite well at Publix! I also stopped by Wal-Mart for sweet potatoes (6), onions (3), bananas, green bell peppers (4), tomatoes (2) Gold Medal Flour (2 @ 1.50 ea after coupons), and craisins. My total purchases are pictured above (hard to see everything!).

Total spent: $53.04
Publix: Spent $34.44, saved 68.95
Walmart: Spent $18.60, mostly on produce

Now I have to run, because we are having company for dinner. On the menu is Mexican Chili Chicken, Memaw's Green Beans, and biscuits, with cookies and ice cream for dessert. :)

Andrew and I had our monthly budget meeting last night, so I'll post an update on that soon.

Love, Alicia
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.