Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting back to "normal"

What is "normal" these days, anyway? I'm still figuring that out.

William is finally starting to sleep better during the night, so I am beginning to feel more human! And ready to take on the world...err....or at least the housework. Today's plans are to:
  • vacuum
  • do laundry
  • organize coupons (they have fallen into disarray)
  • start planning my upcoming baking day
  • do the budget summary for the month of December
That's a big chunk of stuff to do in-between feeding and caring for little William, so we'll see how I do. As I learn about being a mommy, I want to give my days to God and find Him in the most mundane tasks--and do them for Him.

In the near future, look for our monthly budget meeting post, and also more on my plans for January's baking day!
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.