Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baking/Cooking Day!




It's almost 11:45 am, and I am ready to commence with my baking/cooking day. Later on, my friend Christi is coming over to join in the fun.

Pictured above are the goods purchased in yesterdays shopping trip in preparation, and my "to do" list for today. My kitchen is clean and I am ready to go!

On the agenda:
Chicken pot pie (double recipe)
Banana Bread (4 loaves)
Lasagna (doubled)
"Awesome with Awesome sauce" stew (doubled)
Pizza dough (tripled)
Mommy's cookies
Freezer mashed potatoes

We'll see how it goes! Recipes to follow...

Alicia
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.