Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Declutter Challenge

We are moving in 117 days. Our family of 3 will be transitioning from a 1700 square foot, 4 bedroom, 2 bath home to a small apartment--probably 2 bedrooms, one bath.

When we first moved into our current house, I thought, "There's no we'll be able to fill all four of these rooms!"

Well, 2 years and a baby later...they are filled! Ooops.

So it's time to downsize! I am joining Amy at Amy's Finer Things in her Declutter Challenge. My short term goal is to get rid of one thing for each day that we have left before the move. 117 things in 117 days. After we move, I might set a new goal, but I'll start with this and see how it goes!

~Alicia
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.