Saturday, February 27, 2010

Final Preps for the Big Day


2 days 'til our big cooking day!
I just finished making my final grocery list.

We are making every recipe on OAMM's February Menu, which is:

Breakfasts:
Stuffed Pancake Cupcakes
Crystal's Lazy Granola
Banana Pancakes

Lunches:
Hamburger Soup
Beef and Lentil Slow Cooker Stew
Beef Empanadas
Sloppy Joes

Dinners:
Easy Taco Bake
Pizza Crust & Chicken Ranch Pizza Topping
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Sue Sue’s Casserole
Curried Chicken Tidbits
Pork Roast with Apples and Pears
Asian Pork Roast
Black Bean Salsa Chicken


Here's my to-do list for tomorrow:
  1. Finish grocery shopping
  2. Chop food--onions, carrots, brocoli, potatoes, celery, green pepper, mushrooms, green onions, chicken, tomatoes, apples, and pears
  3. Put beef and chicken in two crock-pots to cook overnight
  4. Get my kitchen really clean so we can make it really dirty!
  5. Read over each recipe (since I have only made one of them before)
  6. Tape recipes up on cabinets
:) I'm looking forward to doing the final cost analysis after my last trip to the store.

~Alicia
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I have a question, hopefully you will see it because I can't seem to find an email for you on your blog. Please respond to continuously _ confused @ yahoo. com (no spaces) PLEASE!!

    On the OAMC plan it calls for 9lbs of chicken on the grocery list, but in the instruction sheet it says to cook 5lbs of it. I was just wondering how you cooked the 9lbs of chicken.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.