Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


On time this week! Amazing.

Breakfasts: egg in the hole, cereal, yogurt
Lunches: sandwiches (need to use our bread!), chicken salad, fruit, leftovers

Dinners by day of the week--
Monday: Chicken tacos with black beans, homemade guacamole, and chips
Tuesday: Sherried tomato soup and buttermilk biscuits
Wednesday: dinner at my parents
Thursday: Fish topped with tomatoes, salad, blueberry cobbler
Friday: Spinach souffle (must use the spinach in my freezer before March's freezer cooking day!), twice baked potatoes, ice cream

:)
~Alicia
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.