Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine


One year ago today, my husband returned home from his year long deployment to Iraq. The longest year of my life! His eight years of military service will be completed this April, and that chapter of our lives will be closed. We have learned a lot, but we are thankful to be moving on.

Valentines Day is the only holiday that we have never been separated on! We keep it simple (and therefore very affordable). My husband is on his way home from work at this moment and we are going to spend the afternoon together as a family and grill steaks for dinner. We have Valentines day cupcakes and I have written him a card. :)

My husband is the sweetest man. I started praying for my future husband when I was around 13-14 years old, and God answered every prayer that I prayed. I love my sweetheart with all of me and just want to grow old with him.

I love you, darling!

Love, Alicia
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.