Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weekend Getaway

I was MIA this weekend, because our family was on a little mini vacation...the Army put us up in a nice hotel on International Drive in Orlando, Florida for a Yellow Ribbon Reintegration conference. My husband came home from his deployment a year ago, so the information given out in the conference was for the most part non-applicable to us, but we really enjoyed the time together as a family...with all travel expenses paid! Even little W. got paid for "reporting to his duty station." ;)




God is good. Life is sweet.

~Alicia
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.