Monday, February 8, 2010

Publix and Winn-Dixie 2/8

I got a head start this week and did my shopping on a Monday! Whew. It was a challenge with little W. in tow...I went into Publix, then into Winn-Dixie, but he got hungry, so I went back to the car and fed him and then went back into Winn-Dixie to finish shopping! Considering we live 30 minutes away from the grocery stores, it made for quite a trip. I am in awe of mothers with multiple children who take them shopping AND do couponing!

Here are my totals. I did better this week! It was quite a change to most of my shopping at Winn-Dixie, because they had better deals this week on the things I needed.

But first, Publix:
Spent: $15.48
Saved: $25.37



Winn-Dixie:
Spent: $22.80
Saved: $40.40
The best deal was the two pounds of italian sausage that I got for free! They were B1G1, and I had a B1G1 coupon. Fabulous. Free meat.



That brings my grand total to:
Spent: $38.28 (just within budget, since I only had $40 to spend)
Saved:$65.77

~Alicia
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.