Saturday, March 27, 2010

April's Freezer Cooking Day--The Plan

This month, my friend Christi is undertaking freezer cooking with me (Lindsey is cooking with her friend Stephanie...we are spreading the freezer cooking love around). The big day is coming a little early--March 29th--due to schedule constraints that we both have.

Our plan is to cook 22 meals for each of us. We are going mostly from Once A Month Mom's April 2009 menu, but we have eliminated all of the ham and cheese recipes for the sake of our health, and added two recipes of our own.

Here are the meals we have planned:

Breakfasts:
Lunches/Dinners:
I am doing my last grocery shopping trips today, so I'll let you in on my final costs soon.

Stay tuned for my review of all of last month's recipes. :)

Money Saving Mom
and Life as Mom are doing their monthly freezer cooking bash March 31-April 2. Check out FishMama's awesome post on all things freezer cooking--she is an awesome resource!

~Alicia

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.