Saturday, March 20, 2010

Contemplating...

Here are two recent blog posts that have been on my mind today.

The Question I've Been Afraid to Ask by Kristin @ We are THAT Family. She is processing her recent trip to Kenya and asking difficult questions...which is making me do the same.

Do Hard Things: Start Here by Amanda @ ohAmanda. I'm actually reading Do Hard Things right now, so it was interesting to read her thoughts on the teenage twins' second book. Stay tuned for my review in next month's "Bookin' It" post. This is another call to action.

So I'm asking God..."Where do I serve?" "How do I serve?" I don't want to sit on my hands. I don't want to be blind. I want to be actively obedient and learn to live outside my comfort zone.

Love, Alicia
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.