Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Declutter Challenge: A February Flop


Did I do a lot of decluttering in February? Um....

Not so much.

I got rid of a total of 5 things. *shame* So I'm up to 41. And there are only 89 days 'til our move! Ack! I've got to get this ball rolling.

There is an exciting thing coming up in March, however. My husband goes to his last drill ever with the United States Army! Then he'll be done with his military service! That means that TONS of military gear can leave our house and go back to it's government home. *relief*

Sooooo, I have a lot of catching up to do this month with decluttering. I do not want to wait til the month before we move to get rid of everything!

89 days to go, 193 things to get rid of!

~Alicia
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I work well under pressure... I'll probably be a mad-woman right before our garage sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, those are the most frustrating things to have clutter up my house - things that "have" to be there but don't serve an everyday purpose for the family. That'll be so awesome to get all that stuff out!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.