Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun/New Things I Am Going To Try This Week


In the last few months, when the beginning of a fresh week rolls around, I have been excited about the new things I am going to try that week. Here's what's brewing in my mind for this week:

Making homemade taco seasoning
Putting together some packages for the homeless
Baking my own bread on Tuesday!
Reading more of my book on Bulgaria (do you know anything about Bulgaria? I didn't.)
Having people over and making pizzas

And plenty of kissing my handsome husband and squishy son. And talking to Jesus!

It's going to be a good week.

~Alicia
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.