Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday--March 8


Having all these meals in the freezer is making menu planning a snap! At the end of the month, I plan on reviewing all the new recipes I made for our freezer cooking day and letting you know what our family thought about them.

Here's the plan for this week:

Breakfasts--english muffins with butter and jam, english muffins with beef patties and eggs, lazy granola, stuffed pancake cupcakes, cheerios.

Lunches--sandwhiches, leftovers, fruit

Dinners by day of the week--

Monday: dinner at a friend's...bringing along blueberry cobbler
Tuesday: Black Bean Salsa Chicken with chips, salad
Wednesday: Beef Empanadas, PW creamy mashed potatoes, broccoli
Thursday: Beef and Lentil Stew, Red and Yellow White Bread (from my new cookbook!)
Friday: Homemade pizzas, salad
Saturday: (if needed) Tuna Noodle Casserole, whatever veggie is on hand

Sounds yummy, I think!

~Alicia
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Yay for freezer meals! I made a ton of freezer meals when my third child was born and yes it makes it so much easier to plan!

    Looks like a great meal plan this week!

    If you have a chance, my blog is having a giveaway! Hope you will stop by!
    Blessings,
    Bella
    http://lildaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.