Sunday, April 11, 2010

$2.25 CVS Shopping Trip

I've had a hard time squeezing in drug store shopping lately, because by the time I'm done with all my grocery shopping on Monday, I've run out of time--especially if Squishy is in tow.

My recent solution for this has been to make a quick trip after church on Sunday. Squishy is happy, fed, and rested, and CVS/Walgreens have the sale items in stock, since it's the first sale day. It's been breezy.

Pictured is what I purchased today for $2.25, with $4.49 in ECBs left over. According to the CVS receipt I saved $10.47. :) And this was without any coupon for the Dove Shampoo.

Here's the breakdown, should you care to see:

Transaction #1
Bought:
Dove NutriSkin Body Wash, $5.49.
Used:
-$1/off Dove NutriSkin coupon.
-$3 ECB from previous week
= $1.91 Out of pocket (OOP)
$4.50 ECB earned

Transaction #2
Bought:
Dove Shampoo, $4.49
CVS lotion, $.99
CVS tissues, 2/$.99
Used:
-$1 off any CVS paper product (printed from CVS coupon printer)
-$1 off any CVS skin care product (printed from CVS coupon printer)
-$4.50 ECB
=$.34 OOP
$4.49 ECB earned


:)

~Alicia
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.