Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday--April 12th


Busy, busy, week for us, since we are in the process of showing our house and fielding rental applications and working. But it will end in a fabulous way--camping as a family of three for the first time and then meeting our church at the beach on Sunday.

Menu Plan (just dinners this time, since I'm pressed for time):

Monday--Asian Pork Roast with carrots and salad
Tuesday--Burritos with fresh guacamole. I work all day, then we are showing our house...
Wednesday--Pizza Stuffed Meatloaf , mashed potatoes, salad (we didn't get to this meal last week)
Thursday--camping! We will take Cheddar Butter Burgers to grill up. :) Just a note...we made these with about a third of the butter called for, so I'll let you know how they turn out!
Friday--still camping. We will probably grill chicken and have veggies, fruit, s'mores...

For more menu planning inspiration, visit Org Junkie's site 

~Alicia
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.