Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Abbreviated Freezer Cooking Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow my mother and I are going to do an abbreviated version of freezer cooking. Here's what's on the agenda:

Butterhorns x 2
Chicken Spaghetti x 4
Sue Sue's Casserole x 4
Pizza Dough x 6

Hopefully this will take us 3 1/2 hours at most. I've put some of my dry groceries out on the kitchen table for taking to my mom's tomorrow.

Here's the plan I typed up to help the day go more smoothly:

Person A: Start Butterhorns. Allow to rise.
Person B: Chop 8 onions in food processor. Saute in butter on stovetop (for SueSue's casserole).
Chop 3-4 onions very finely (for Chicken Spaghetti)
Finely chop 1 cup green bell pepper (for Chicken Spaghetti)
Grate all cheese (if needed)
Person A: Assemble Sue Sue's casserole
Person B: Assemble chicken Spaghetti
Person A: Start on Pizza dough.
Person B: Finish Butterhorns when they are done rising.

Both: clean up!


I'm hoping to post updates with *pictures* tomorrow. :)


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.