Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pardon The Dust


Hello dear readers! I have good news and bad news
The good news is that this blog's address has changed and is now www.AliciasHomemaking.com! If you have the old address saved (AliciasHomemaking.blogspot.com) it will automatically redirect, so no worries. :)

The bad news is that all the comments have disappeared. I am working on figuring this out with Blogger--apparently it is a Blogger issue. I have been told that they will reappear if I give this some time. So please bear with me (and Blogger!). I appreciate every comment I receive on this blog...your thoughts and time are precious to me, so hopefully this will be resolved soon.

In the meantime, you can still make comments!! Which I love. 

Update: The comments appear to be restored!!!

Alicia


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.