Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday--May 10th

My husband has taken this week off and we are packing/planning for our move full-swing. As I type, I am sitting in the office completely surrounded by tons of different odds and ends...and broken down boxes. Moving makes such a MESS!

Anyway, all that to say I probably won't be spending a lot of time in the kitchen this week. I do need to season some black beans I cooked the other day, cook some soaked pinto beans, and freeze some chicken that's sitting around in the fridge. Here's what our menu plan looks like for this week:

Breakfasts: smoothies, eggs, pancakes
Lunches: leftovers, salads, sandwiches (sound familiar? These are our typical lunches)
Dinner by day of the week:
Monday--leftovers with Butterhorns on the side--we have so much food in our fridge right now.
Tuesday--Chicken Cacciatore with rice and corn
Wednesday--Our 3rd Anniversary! Date night.
Thursday--Stuffed Buffalo Chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, and broccoli.
Friday--Pizza night!
Saturday--Dinner at a friend's wedding.

As always, on Monday bunches of new ideas for meal planning are brought to you from Org Junkie's Menu Planning Monday. Check it out!

Do you menu plan? What works for you?

~Alicia
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.