Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blogosphere Bits: Excuse me, I'm eating pancakes...

Our first ever pancake breakfast was a success! More on that later...


It is also why my Saturday Stumbles post today will be very short...our last guests left just a bit ago and my family is coming into town for the weekend, so I'm a busy girl.

However, I wanted to share this incredible sounding beverage recipe with you...I found it through the Foodie Friday link up, and it sounds divine.

Creamy Coffee Punch from Words Upon Wheels.

I'm sold at the name, aren't you? Wait until you read the ingredients....

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!



This post is linked to Saturday Stumbles and Share Your Faves.
Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. You're driving me crazy here...do share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well bless my stars and garters! I came here this afternoon to see if you had posted an update on that pancake breakfast, and I found a thumbs up for my coffee punch. How nice of you!

    I will stalk back to hear about that pancake breakfast which I'm glad to see was a success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA! Debbi, I can't remember the last time I heard someone say "Bless my stars and garters!" So great.

    Glad you found my link to you! I'll let you know when I try that punch myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that link to the coffee punch. Sounds amazing.
    PS Please stop by my blog (http://judyskitchen.blogspot.com) and enter my $70 giveaway. Deadline is Sun., 7/25, midnight. Open to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! That does sound good! I'm off to check it out! Thanks for sharing on Blog Party!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool neighbor you are!!! Can't wait to hear more about it! And I've had several new #SatStumbles participants recently that are coming from you ... so thank you ma'am:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I figured it would be a success! I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.