Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Top Ten Seven Month Moments

Seven months old is such a fabulous age. I'm trying not to blink so I can soak it all in.

Top 10 Fun Squishy Moments

1) He gets stuck under the couch.

2) He's in love with the water.

3) He tags along with me.

4) He wants to eat everything (HELLO). Here he fell out of his basket while we were grilling outside, and yes, that is a clump of dirt in his hands.

5) So much personality and interaction.

6) Playing in front of the mirror.

7) I said he wants to eat everything, but that's not completely true. I don't have a picture for this one, but you should see his face when I try to give him solid food. He's generally not a fan.

8) He just started reaching his arms out for me. *insert melting heart*

9) In the morning when I get him out of bed he is entirely cuddly.

10) Everywhere is a place to explore. Now that he is mobile he loves to find the trash cans and pull stuff out. Lovely.



What is your favorite stage of the 1st year?



I am linked up to Top Ten Tuesday and Just for the JOY of it. :D
Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. I don't know if I could pick a favorite. I have loved the entire ride so far. I'm a first time mommy and I'm not through the first year yet. My baby girl is 11 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love four months old. By then they've really got the whole eye contact and smile thing down.

    And I love the picture of the Bumbo and laundry in the wagon. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 months is DEFINITELY a great age. Such sweet photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is ADORABLE!!! I love the pic of him in the waggon and the one with his hand full of dirt...all boy!!! I loved every moment of the first year but especially all of the milestones. They are just so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first year is just full of precious moments! I love that little smiley face in the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved when Naomi started crawling, but I'm really loving right now, hearing new words every day! (Doesn't count for the first year though....)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!!! but now that my little guy just turned one its all the more fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, what sweet pictures! My heart also melts when they reach out for you! I think my favorite stage is when they learn to hug- well sort of. My son around 8 months would 'scoot' (he still doesn't crawl) over to me and when I picked him up he would wrap his arms around my neck and rest his head on my shoulder! We never got a picture of it because it never lasted long enough, but I cherished those times! He doesn't really do the thing with laying his head on my shoulder anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say that my fave stage of the first year is when they are really, really little. I love that quiet, peaceful time when they are oblivious to anyone but their momma. But then I love the time shortly after one when they are walking and beginning to figure out who they are in the world!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh. my. Goodness. I love that boy! may have to hop in the car if I keep looking at these pics!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.