Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blogosphere Bits: Marriage, Craisins, and Compassion International...

There's been some good reading in the blogosphere this week! Here are my highlights:

Honest Thoughts On Being a Housewife and Mother by Sarah at A Wife Loved Like The Church.

I loved this post on planning to succeed in your marriage: Create a Marriage Plan by Christine, guest posting on Amy's Finer Things.

Jen is a lady after my own heart. I've already told you how much I love craisins. She takes it to the next level by creating Cranberry Macadamia Rice Krispies on a Stick. White Chocolate is involved. And craisins. Need I say more?

Last, but not least, I really hope you are following these bloggers while they are in Guatemala with Compassion International. Ann Voskamp's posts in particular are making me cry. Daily.

The bloggers are: Ann Voskamp, Amanda Jones, Lisa-Jo Baker, and Lindsay Nobles. Go read their stories and sponsor a child...

Hope you all have an awesome weekend! I'm linked to Saturday Stumbles at It'sCome2This and Share Your Faves at It's A Blog Party. :)



While you're here, don't forget to enter to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Kelly Joy Boutique and a Quart of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil!

On a serious note: let's be praying for the families of the victims of the 9/11 attacks...this is a hard day for them. 
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. So touched to make it on your stumbles, Lovely Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great posts Alicia!! And I giggled at your comment on my post about the apostrophes - so true!! I hate how linky doesn't do those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that marriage planning post..Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.