Perspectives On The World Christian Movement (Perspectives for short). And it's being offered in my town!
My gallant husband volunteered to watch Squishy for the 3 hours each week that I would need to carve out to go to class, and so last week (with a few silly pre-class jitters in my stomach!) I attended the first session.
It. was. awesome.
I want to ramble on and on about it, but I'm afraid I would lose you. Here are a few reasons I'm excited about this class:
- I'm excited about getting a "big picture" view when it comes to how God is working in the world and how I can participate.
- The speakers. Sweet, seasoned Christians who have served around the world. Someone different teaches the class every week.
- I'm looking forward to the assigned readings--and having deadlines that push me to complete the readings!
- Meeting people from different churches all around my town.
- I'm eager to learn, in general. For the last 4-5 years, I've done most of my learning outside of a classroom setting, so I think it will be nice to experience the "structure" of that again.
Link up your new adventures! Don't forget to link to your specific post (not your blog's homepage), link back to me (so others can read about everyone's different adventures), and visit around!