Thursday, February 3, 2011

Try New Adventures Thursday

Head on over to Loved Like The Church to link up for Try New Adventures Thursday, you guys! :)

I just got home last night from driving/flying back and forth between Tennessee, Florida, and Virginia.

That Dorothy girl was on to something, ya'll. There is no place like home.

Thank you all for your prayers for my family. My grandfather's funeral went smoothly...my grandmother was very strong, and my sweet mother bravely played and sang a song she wrote for her dad. I was so so proud of her.
____________________

In closing, and on a lighter note, here's a picture of me with *most* of the sisterchicks: 

Mandi, Mary, Me, Tricia, Staci, Amanda, Christine, & Becky.
Ok, now go link up to Try New Adventures Thursday! :D


Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. Jen, I was thinking the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely no place like home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeping big tears that I am not in this picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! So much fun!!! I can't wait to hear more about this. It could be on my 2012 list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad I got to briefly meet you at Blissdom.

    The best thing on a man’s resume is a good bride. Your hubs has that. I just think your marriage will live and breathe and grow for a lifetime.

    And good for your mom. That she knows you are proud of her means the world.

    God Bless and Keep You
    and Yours

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.