Thursday, March 24, 2011
Admittedly, our little family is a little slow catching up to the 21st century at times. Case in point: we received our first ever Apple product at Christmas, when Andrew was given an iTouch (which he will need for school).
Which leads to this week's new adventure....I discovered Instagram! A fun little iPhone/iTouch camera app that lets you easily add character/editing to your random phone pictures. It has been sweet to easily chronicle some family moments this week...
1. A picture with my hubby (he was at his desk, studying) over the weekend.
2. Flowers! When Spring comes, I switch out my candles for flowers in the house. So cheerful!
3. Squishy, cozy on the couch, looking at his books ("Bu!" in his language).
4. My little helper, standing on his step-stool.
5. A family walk to the mailbox (a tradition!).
6. Andrew and Squishy in their "fort" under Andrew's desk.
7. My boys in stripes.
8. Flowers hanging in front of our local grocery store.
9. Exchanging smiles with my little boy...he was happy to be in the car going "bye-bye!"
It's Thursday, so link up your adventures for Try New Adventures Thursday below! Link directly to your blog post, link back to Alicia's Homemaking, and then visit the other participants and leave some thoughtful comments! :) Our hashtag on twitter is #TryNewAdventures.