"Life is a never-ending continuum of opportunity for wonder and fun."
- Cramming a family of 5 into our small apartment for an overnight stay (that's 8 people in our little place!). Three of the kids slept in the same room and did quite well, I must say.
- Shooting my first event as the "photographer"--a casual event, but good practice and fun.
- Actually progressed in reading The Wind In The Willows past the 1st chapter! Why have I put it off so long? Crazy of me...it's delightful!
- Purchased my 1st Julia Child cookbook...:)
- Experimented with a new chocolate chip cookie recipe (3 such cookies, fresh out of the oven, have been consumed during the writing of this post).
- Took my neighbor mulberry picking. She got super excited and told me that the silkworms used to make Chinese silk eat the leaves of the mulberry tree, so mulberry trees are common in China! Who knew?
- Gave Squishy an Alfalfa hair-do.
How about you?!?
Link up to Try New Adventures Thursday by adding the link to your specific blog post, linking back to Alicia's Homemaking, and visiting the other participants to leave some awesome comments!