But it's a beautiful Monday here. Squishy and I have already been out for a morning walk and started a load of post-trip laundry. I had some lovely alone time this morning and had a chance to think about some goals for this week. Looking over the list from last week, I realize that there are still quite a few goals left unfinished...but I'm very much ok with that. I'm still much more focused than before... and I'm trying to stay flexible and let my own goals go if they get in the way of doing something God gives me in the moment. All my time is His--something I'm trying to keep fresh in my mind.
Here's how I did last week:
Continue potty training!Yes! We have reached a do-able place with potty training. Squish now has very few "pee-pee" accidents. During the day he wears two pairs of undies and a diaper cover, so he can feel when he goes but it doesn't make a huge mess. We're still working on #2...and from what I hear, that can take awhile!
- Exercise x 3. Only exercised twice. I'm wanting to get out of the house earlier this week for walks, because the weather is so nice.
Organize that last remaining kitchen cabinet. I mean it this week!!Finally, success. :)
- Write my friend a letter. Started the letter, haven't finished it.
- Work for 1 hour on our wedding scrapbook. Didn't get there.
- Plant herb seeds. Can't seem to get to this. All I have growing right now is Basil.
Bake bread (something I've only done once during this pregnancy!).
- Read the last chapter of The Mission of Motherhood and write an outline for a blog post reviewing it. I only have one chapter left and was planning on reading it this weekend while we visited my parents. Instead, I got caught up in (and have almost finished!) one of my Dad's books (Around the World in 80 Years: The Story of Aurthur Burt).
- Gather some supplies for our Operation Christmas Child shoebox. I ran very few errands last week, so this goal was pushed to this week.
- Lastly, I have a marriage goal to work on that I'm not going to tell you about until next week. It's an experiment of sorts, and I can't blow my cover, cause my hubby sometimes reads my blog! Ok, so my goal was to not say any complaining words to my husband all week (certainly not a goal I could accomplish without God's ability). I'm going to let you know how this went tomorrow....
For this week my goals are:
- Exercise x 3.
- Finish Around The World in 80 Years.
- Finished The Mission of Motherhood (and write blog post outline).
- Finish the letter to my friend.
- Gather Operation Christmas Child supplies.
- Plant herb seeds. I need fresh parsley in my life again.
- Work on wedding scrapbook for one hour.
- Consistently go to bed by 10 pm and wake up at 6 am (getting up at 6 gives me at least an hour before the little one is up!).
- Arrange for a friend and I to take our kiddos to storytime at the library.
Do you have any goals for this week?
Linked to Money Saving Mom.