|Fun times with friends at the parade|
|Squishy was enamored with the parade--so many motorcycles and firetrucks and horses! He had this very intent look on his face most of the time...|
|One of my meal experiments last week: Egg, Avocado, and Cheddar melt sandwich! We approved...|
Monday--Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings (missed this last week)
Tuesday--Julia Child's Cream of Mushroom Soup (oh la la) with Homemade Baguettes
Thursday--Dinner out as we leave town
Sunday--Back home for dinner...we'll do pizza!
I did come down with a nasty cough last week, so I was glad that I had kept my list of goals pretty short. Here's how I did:
- Edit 4 photos/day (28 photos total). I edited 24 pictures...so I was really close!
Complete Operation Christmas Child shoebox. Yes! We filled our box yesterday. :)
- Exercise x 3 (can I pull this off 3 weeks in a row?!?). I went for two very vigorous walks last week, but rested on the other days because I wasn't feeling too hot.
Order more Christmas cards. Done. :) Make Christmas card list w/addresses.
- Bake bread. Decided to skip this one, because we received 3 loaves of free bread at the beginning of the week. Who-hoo!
- Edit 16 pictures (all from my last photoshoot).
- Exercise x 3.
- Plan holiday meals.
- Request addresses for Christmas cards.
- Make a packing list for our trip.
- Make plans/purchase materials for another busy bag.
- Tell my husband every day how much I love him, appreciate him, and couldn't imagine life without him. Every day is so precious...I don't want to miss the opportunity. :)
Linked to Menu Plan Monday and Money Saving Mom.