Having a newborn has kept me indoors more than usual, and it was glorious to get outside and enjoy the cool, the wind, my boys. This week we're going to try to get outside more!
And now, a little groundwork for the coming week, starting with our menu plan:
Dinners for This Week:
Tuesday--Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta (my weekly recipe-from-Pinterest-experiment) with Broccoli
Wednesday--Quick Crustless Quiche
Thursday--Spaghetti with Salad and Olive Cheese Bread
Friday--Cheddar Cheese Soup with Broccoli, Zucchini, and Carrots and Biscuits
Saturday--Pizza Night with salad
How I did with last week's goals:
Goals for this week are:
Memorize Mark 2:17.
- Finish Surrender: Your Key to Spiritual Success. I have two more pages left, I think. Almost there!
Double the Quick Crustless Quiche so I have one for the freezer. Wash our sheets and bathroom rugs.
- Exercise x 3. Nope! I started to feel a scratchy throat coming on, and so I headed Amelie's pleas of "please take care of yourself" and opted for naps instead of exercise. Sore throat successfully avoided!
- Walk with the boys x 1. Like I said, I've had a hard time getting outside lately. It's all the breastfeeding sessions, I think! We're going to try again this week.
Update my recipe binder.
- Get up to date on editing February's photos. Again, made some progress, but still not completed.
- Have 2 learning/activity times with Squishy. Only did this once.
Think of something special to do for Andrew.
- Memorize Deut. 8:11-13.
- Finish Surrender and read 3 chapters from The Great Omission by Steve Saint.
- Do something special for Andrew (need to brainstorm this).
- Have 2 learning/activity times with Squishy.
- Exercise x 3.
- Walk with the boys x 1.
- Edit 20 photos from February.
- Make a triple batch of Taco Meat.
Our morning is in full gear over here, so I'm signing off.
What's your favorite outdoor activity to do when you get inside-itis?
Linked to Money Saving Mom and Menu Plan Monday.