Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Declutter Update--Finally Making Some Headway


Only 5 items left my house last month, so I knew I had to do better this month! If you remember, my challenge for myself has been to get rid of 234 things in 117 days--the countdown until our move.

I took a trip to Goodwill early in the month and got rid of 27 items...3 comforters (those things were space killers!), several baby items, books, several odds and ends.

Then last week, my hubby and I went through our bookshelves. From our 5 extremely full bookshelves we pulled 60 books out to get rid off! And I already sold one of them on Half.com for $50. Sweet! :)

That brings my total for the month up to 87 items. AND, there is another pile of stuff in our guest room ready to go.

This brings the total to:
January: 34
February: 5
March: 87
Total: 128

61 days to go until we move!!! 106 things (at least) to go...

Check out who else is cleaning out their closets over at Amy's Declutter Challenge. :)

~Alicia
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.