Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shhhhh, Don't Tell....


Someone special has a birthday coming up...and the gifts envelope is already emptied for the month...*shock*

So....it's Swagbucks to the rescue! I have several amazon.com gift cards saved up that I can use to buy my sweetheart his birthday present. I need to get moving on this because his birthday is next Tuesday!

The gift cards we've gotten for free using Swagbucks have been a special treat for us. I saved up for a Starbucks giftcard the first time I ever used my swagbucks, but now I get amazon gift cards almost every time (they seem to be the most bang for your buck!).

If you've never used Swagbucks, go sign up! You win "swagbucks" for searching through their search engine.

Some tips that have helped me win more Swagbucks:
  • Search for the websites you go to daily...your email, blog, friend's blogs, facebook, twitter, and so on. I have won swagbucks searching for my own blog. Sweet!
  • Download the toolbar. It makes it tons more convenient to search with Swagbucks if you don't have to go to their homepage every time.
  • Refer your friends! When they win swagbucks, you will, too. :)
~Alicia

P.S. Stay tuned for details on the FABULOUS carrot cake I'm going to make him for his birthday...

This post is linked to Things I Love Thursday and Frugal Friday.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.