Saturday, April 24, 2010

There's A Blog For That

Just over a year ago I really had no idea there was such a thing as a "blogosphere." It's like another world at times.

Lately I have been tickled (and interested!) by finding blogs on topics I didn't expect. Such as...

Daily Meds: A blog by a Physician's Assistant who blogged his way through school--documenting useful ways to study, tips on time management, and posts on things like "Surviving Gross Anatomy." Sounds lovely. But this is going to be my husband's world for the next 2 years, so I plan on reading this guy's blog from start to finish.


Mama's Laundry Talk: Yes, a blog devoted entirely to....laundry. Even including a laundry detergent recipe round-up! Speaking of which, I need to do some laundry....

And then, my friend Lindsey (yes, the one I did freezer cooking with!) is authoring a blog called {Bum Deals}--all about finding deals on toilet paper and diapers!!! Which, I concur, can be challenging. She's out to make it easier for the rest of us by posting each week's toilet paper deals and coupons. She also has a post on 10 unconventional ways to use toilet paper.

Found any interesting blogs lately?

Love,
Alicia
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Alicia,

    I am so *honored* that you linked to me! Thank you so much!

    :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. :) I know your time is precious, so I appreciate the time you spend reading and giving feedback.

Please be respectful of others and kind with your words.