A pause from long nights of studying and doing most daily tasks apart. It's grand!
5,863 Reasons Why Christmas Break is Fabulous:
1. Cold weather, static electricity, and family time on the playground.
2. Washing dishes together.
3. When hubby randomly folds and puts away all the laundry.
4. Planning pancake breakfast together
5. Watching Squishy's antics, such as hiding in his toy basket.
6. Decorating Christmas ornaments together (yes, my husband officially rocks).
7. When hubby has a "guys night" and you get to go to Starbucks by yourself and blog (that's tonight!)
8. Staying in our pjs and eating french toast (make from homemade french bread!) for breakfast.
9. Having more people over for dinner.
10. Working out together (I just have a rule about no military cadences...).
11. Praying together more frequently.
13. Reading a book together.
14. Three-person wrestling matches on the bed. This is Squishy's personal favorite.
15. Visiting extended family. This is coming up next week...
16. Making Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. Recipe with photos of the decadent goodness coming soon. :)
17. Talking and talking and talking and talking!
And that's only the first 17! There truly are 5,863 reasons and more for being thankful for time together...
I just figured you can only take so much mushyness at a time. ;)
Linked to Company Girl Coffee, Finer Things Friday, and I'm Lovin' It!