|My daily partner in crime|
During a short planning time this morning, I jotted down a menu plan for the week consisting of:
Breakfasts: Toast with butter and applesauce or jam, oatmeal, cream of wheat, eggsI typically write out a to-do list each morning, but this morning I was inspired by Crystal to take it one step farther and think about some weekly goals. Here's what came to mind:
Lunches: Leftovers, sandwiches (lunch is fancy around here, ya'll)
Monday--Black Beans and Rice with Sausage
Tuesday--Spaghetti with Green Beans
Wednesday--Spicy Potato Soup (new recipe this week) with bread of some sort
Thursday--Baked Flounder with Brown Rice and Spinach
Friday--Grilled Chicken (using this marinade) with Sweet Potato Casserole
Weekly Goals (in no particular order or category):
- Hang out with my new neighbor
- Plan and make one busy bag (for after the baby is born!)
- Read 3 chapters of The Mission of Motherhood
- Organize bedroom desk (it has been a cluttered mess for soooooooo long)
- Don't forget to send my mom's birthday card.
- Plan and do #4 on my 27 before my 27th list (shhhhhh! Don't tell!).
- Exercise at least 3 times.
Do you set weekly, monthly, or yearly goals? I'm curious!
Linked to Menu Plan Monday.